Who Are We?
Velocity Made Good is a company that focuses on achieving winning performance in business through developing effective, visionary and inspired leadership.
Many organisations, teams and people plateau during their lifetime for various reasons – it’s the easier, more comfortable option - but this brings with it a stagnancy of attitude, effort, style and performance.
Potentially, plateauing means:
- relaxed or comfortable attitudes
- lacklustre performance
- average behaviours
- standard activities
- typical ways of working, products, services or outputs
- staff and customers who are reasonably satisfied
- you ending up feeling OK / average about your work
Do you recognise any of these in your people, organisation or team?
Our aim is to develop and inspire in you:
- A winning attitude or mindset, which leads to →
- Winning behaviours and actions, which lead to →
- Winning skills, processes, systems and ways which lead to →
- Winning results and winning performance, which lead to →
- Winning lessons, learning and development, which lead to →
- Winning habits = self-perpetuating
And so you end up feeling proud of what you have achieved and the manner in which you achieved it.
So, a typical journey with Velocity Made Good is:
Complete a diagnostic questionnaire to assess performance levels
Meeting to discuss and analyse the results and performance strengths and weaknesses
Inspirational talk at a meeting, conference or event
Meeting to discuss next steps
Meeting to agree a tailored performance programme
Deliver programme to team/department/organisation